Dark side made me do it

Dark side made me do it

Monday, March 28, 2011

Summer of Possibilities

Summer of Possibilities


In my weight loss journey I feel I am close to big changes this summer. I will do many of the things I have always wanted to try. Basketball, this maybe the first thing I will be able to try. I am hoping this summer a few friends will get together on a Saturday and play some basketball. I have never really play basketball, but am very excited to give it a try. Also maybe ride a bicycle maybe in the cards. Although I have not even been on a spin bike, I am hoping to blow the dust off my bicycle, give it a tune up and go for a ride in fish creek. I really want this, so I am pushing hard in sessions and with the food to reach this goal.


I am also excited to do a little hiking in Fish Creek & maybe try a small hike in banff. But first I will be running a 5k I'm May, last year I did this 5k, walked the whole way it took me 1:26 to finish. This year I am hoping to run and walk it and push hard and finish in 45mins.


I would also like to play softball, Walmart sometimes has a tournament during the summer, if they do I am going to give it a try.


Also I would love to try boating of some kind. When I was in my teens I used to kayak. I would love to try that or maybe try a canoe. The summer has so many possibilities, this is going to be the best summer ever!


The one thing I am going to defiantly going to do is playing catch. I do believe I have many friends that like to do this, so I am going to try and do this as much as I can do!


I feel amazing, all my hard work feels like it really is taking me where I want to go! If I stay on on this path I will be in the 200's by September. The last time I was in the 200's I think I was in high school. I don't remember what it is like to be in the 200's, i am guessing it will make life a lot easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment