Boy, this Christmas thing SUCKS!
Sometimes it is easy to get though the day controlling my Food Addiction, but this Christmas thing is much harder than I thought. Back in November I made a commitment to not gain any weight over the holidays. Well now I know that is not something I can do. I forgot something very important, my brain is different than most peoples, and some can only have one cookie and stop when they had just a little treat. Mine does not work that way, cookie leads to two, and then I start thinking well if I had two, two more won’t hurt. Later when I am alone I think well I have already had Cookies so why not have a few chips. So I eat a small bag of chips......then a large bag and then Ice cream twice!...... I totally lost control. I don’t understand why my brain works this way, I know what I am eating is wrong (when I am doing it) yet I just can stop. So now the weekend is over and I am going to step back on that scale tomorrow & I know from what I ate there will be a gain. Now Christmas has not even happened yet and I have already can feel there will be a gain.
So here is my Plan for This Week.
· No guilt, I am human ....most likely there will be some mistakes.
· I will be accountable.....if I eat it I will log it.
· Days that I am not at Alive I will walk on the treadmill at home for at least 30mins
· I will be honest with myself and my support ( Damir, Holly and Kristy)
· I will not eat because I am upset or board
· I will have fun with Family & friends
· Last I am going to eat birthday cake on my birthday
I can do this!