Dark side made me do it

Dark side made me do it

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Getting back on track

Getting back on track

So Christmas and New Years is all done, it is time to reel things back in. Yes the holidays were great; I wish I could say I made it through the holidays without gaining any weight, but I did gain a little. However I did make it through the holidays without guilt or beating myself up over what I put in my body. Now with the New Year comes a new outlook on my weight loss Journey. I started the year off right, working-out with a friend on New Year’s Day. In January I plan to eat very clean, my new range arrives this week so on Sundays I will be menu planning, shopping, and cooking for the week. I plan to eat like I did during the nutrition boot camp three weeks of the month. My goals for the month of January lose 6 to 8 pounds, drink 8 to 10 glass of water every day, Finish the book I got for Christmas about healthy eating, and walk on the treadmill 4 times a week for at least of 30mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment