Dark side made me do it

Dark side made me do it

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What will it be like!

This week I have been dreaming again, I have been wondering what it it will be like to walk into a Wal-Mart and buy 6 pairs of underwear, two shirts, and a pair of jeans and only spend 40 bucks. Right now that would not even buy me a pair of jeans. I wonder what it will be like to be able to go out with my friends to a restaurant and not have to tell the hostess where I need to sit so I can fit. I wonder what it will be like to have woman get giggly and giddy around me like they do around Ben and Damir.

It is very exciting to think of the future, last night on the biggest loser Bob put on the amount of weight (in weight vests and belts) that I started my weight loss journey with. 520 lbs, He moaned about how much weight they put on him. Could not believe how much his body hurt. I thought wow this he really is seeing what life was like, is like right now. Then he really pissed me off he turned to the contestant h and said “I don’t know how you go through life like this, I get to take this off in a minute. Do know how long it will take me to get that off you? Months!” Months try it will take me years Asshole, however I hope it only takes him months. But if he does lose the weight that fast I don’t think it will stay off. So I will never stop, fitness is here to stay in my life! I love it! I love it more then I love coke zero, my friends will probably fall out of seats when read this, because they know how much I love coke zero. So I know my future is going to be great. I will buy clothes at Wal-Mart one day, and I will sit anywhere in a restaurant. It is going to Rock!! I can’t wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment