Dark side made me do it

Dark side made me do it

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lost

Lost

It has been a very different week then what I normally have, LOST is the best way to describe what I am going through this week. I don’t know what happened, but I seem to have lost my way. Thursday night I had a nightmare that Big Brian was back, and he was bigger than ever. On Friday I had to weigh in with Damir and I was up some weight. I thought I was doing well with the food, but I am not sure. So now I am very lost. Also yesterday I had the first feeling like “man I don’t feel like going into the gym tonight” I was told it would happen, but I never believed that it would. So after punching out at work I grabbed my phone and went to call my friend and life coach to kick my ass to get in Alive. I started to dial, but I stopped & took a deep breath said to myself “Just go, you are better than this.” Yes I went!

The good thing is that Damir is really kicking my ass this week. Time to dig deep and find my way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment