Dark side made me do it

Dark side made me do it

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

“Food is going to always be the hard part”

“Food is going to always be the hard part”

It has been seven months I have been on this weight loss journey; you would think that I would have the food thing down. I thought I did, then Christmas came along and I fell off the wagon. I am a food addict, so adding some sweets and chip into my diet was not a good idea. So, after Christmas I got cocky and thought I could still eat that shit and lose weight, wrong! As an addict I can talk myself into eating a bag of chips very quickly. I have great support from my wife, I don’t think she has an addiction like I do, she can say no easily. This journey is a long one; it takes long to put it on longer, to take it off. Exercise is the fun part of this. So last night when I was bitching on the way home to my Friend Ben, he said “Brian the Food is going to always be the hard part” It was nice to hear I was not insane. So I am proud to say I have made it 24 hours now without any chips, cookie or Ice cream and here is hoping that I go the next 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment