Dark side made me do it

Dark side made me do it

Monday, December 21, 2009

Boy, this Christmas thing SUCKS!

Boy, this Christmas thing SUCKS!

Sometimes it is easy to get though the day controlling my Food Addiction, but this Christmas thing is much harder than I thought. Back in November I made a commitment to not gain any weight over the holidays. Well now I know that is not something I can do. I forgot something very important, my brain is different than most peoples, and some can only have one cookie and stop when they had just a little treat. Mine does not work that way, cookie leads to two, and then I start thinking well if I had two, two more won’t hurt. Later when I am alone I think well I have already had Cookies so why not have a few chips. So I eat a small bag of chips......then a large bag and then Ice cream twice!...... I totally lost control. I don’t understand why my brain works this way, I know what I am eating is wrong (when I am doing it) yet I just can stop. So now the weekend is over and I am going to step back on that scale tomorrow & I know from what I ate there will be a gain. Now Christmas has not even happened yet and I have already can feel there will be a gain.

So here is my Plan for This Week.

· No guilt, I am human ....most likely there will be some mistakes.

· I will be accountable.....if I eat it I will log it.

· Days that I am not at Alive I will walk on the treadmill at home for at least 30mins

· I will be honest with myself and my support ( Damir, Holly and Kristy)

· I will not eat because I am upset or board

· I will have fun with Family & friends

· Last I am going to eat birthday cake on my birthday

I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment