Dark side made me do it

Dark side made me do it

Sunday, January 9, 2011

What the Hell!!

What the Hell!

I am one week into the whole 60 days eating clean thing and it is going great! I do feel I am back on track. The food tastes amazing; I forgot that when all the other processed crap is in your diet, the good health foods don’t taste as good. But wow when you cut them out boy everything starts to taste so good. An example of that is that I never like potatoes in the past. In order to eat them I would have to smother them in sour cream and bacon or put cheese on them. This week Wal-Mart did not have any sweet potatoes, so I had to get baby potatoes for my lunches. The first day they were ok, but by the end of the week that all I talked about is how great they were. I also have been having salad with Balsamic Vinegar along with chicken when we get home from Alive, and wow that has been so good as well. So far I love the food. It is awesome!

It has not been all easy, last night we went to the movies at canyon meadows theatre; if you have ever been there you know they set up the big mazes line for the concession. Last night I stood in that line for about 20 mins for 2 Diet Cokes. That was hard, the smell of popcorn was very strong and as I stood in line I stared at the big bags of M&M. As I was getting to the front of the line I was starting to think I was really good all week one bag won’t hurt! Then I remember that if I get and eat that bag, Kim is going to make me pay with at least 150 Burpees, it’s a big ass bag she might say it is worth 200 or 300 burpees! Finely it was my turn and all that came out of my mouth was 2 Diet cokes please. Besides I had an apple and a nectarine in my jacket so I was good if I needed a snack.

The workouts this week have been very intense and insane; I put 10 hours in of hard work at alive this week. It has been awesome! Wednesday I was finished work early so i was able to put in an extra hour on the hamster wheel, & I didn’t have a partner for kickboxing boot camp so Damir was my Partner so I got to punch and kick for the whole hour. It was awesome!! Thursday’s Training session we worked on Biceps, Chest, and triceps, it was intense, the next day I was not all that sore, at first, as the day went on it hurt more and more. Saturday my whole body hurt, my legs, my Chest, my arms....Everything!! My triceps still hurt today and it is Sunday! What the Hell!

Every day I put two hours in, by Friday I was exhausted and I didn’t want to stay on the hamster wheel for two hours. I hoped off for a break after an hour and about 15 mins in to pee and say hi to a few friends at the lobby, but Damir was setting up his boot camp and notices I was screwing around and quickly put an end to that, and I was back on with a feeling I better stay on here a little longer to make up the time when I hoped off.

This week is going to rock!! I weigh in on Friday and it should be a good weigh in. I am going to stick to my food plan and put in as much time sweating as I can!! I have not had this feeling in a long time; I can’t wait to step on the scale on Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment