Dark side made me do it

Dark side made me do it

Thursday, December 17, 2009

OH you are so busted!

The other day I was running behind to get to my training session, while waiting out front of Wal-Mart I had a few handfuls of Munchies. Thinking a few would not be all that bad I am sure I will work it off by the end of my session. So I arrived late to my session and hurried into alive. Of course my Trainer Damir was standing up front by desk waiting for me. As I can in he said “slow down we will just do a half hour instead of an hour.” So I unzipped my jacket and a Cheesy fell to the ground, I Pretended it did not happen and hung up my jacket. That’s when it happen Damir looked at me and said “Why the hell is there a Cheesy falling out of your jacket! That is not what you are supposed to be eating” “oh you are so busted!” Said Sam from behind the desk. Now I know that some would say Damir would let that go, but my workouts this week seem Very Very intense. Now that could be because the Holliday’s are coming, but I think it is that dam Cheesy haunting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment