Dark side made me do it

Dark side made me do it

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Finding Brian

Finding Brian

I have changed so much in the last year, so much, that I don’t really know who I am anymore. July 1st was my friend Ryan’s birthday; at his party I had an eye opening experience. I had such a great time, during the party Damir asked me when the last time I played catch. Now I have not played catch in about 15 years. So Damir and I went down and played a little catch, well I don’t think it was a little catch, I am not sure how long we played but it was a long time. Not once but twice did not think I would enjoy it, but I was wrong. I loved it!! The first time I threw the ball I got very excited, because I really liked it. We must have been down there for an hour the first time and the second must have been about the same.

So this got me thinking if I like playing catch what else do I like. Should I try some of the foods I didn’t like in the in the past, because I might like it now. Like egg plant or liver maybe I like these things now. It is hard to say. I never like going on the treadmill, now I love it. The other night as a joke Ryan said “I don’t even know you anymore.” This is how I feel I have no idea who Brian is anymore. I think in order to find out who I really am I need to do some stuff out of my comfort zone, maybe I should try out yoga or rollerblading. I have never tried this stuff before and I may like it. There is so many things to try it is overwhelming.

So I think I should try something new each week. This week I stepped out of my comfort zone and I did Ben’s boot camp class on Saturday, I always thought that is was too hard for me to complete. Not only did I complete it, I enjoyed myself. It was so much fun. The music Rocked, and Ben was awesome. I think on my Saturday’s off I will add the boot camp to my routine.

My challenge since June 20 was to walk 100km by July 20 well I am at 58 km and there is still 15 days to finish it so I am on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment